First Friday Rules
Destination Bryan provides opportunities for a variety of different groups to participate at First Friday. Please select the application that best applies to you.
- Street Performers & Musicians: Whether you're in a country music tribute band or an independent acoustic singer=songwriter, submitting this application gives you a chance to perform at First Friday.
- Non-Profit Groups: This application is for non-profit organizations to have a booth space at First Friday to interact with and educate First Friday attendees about their organization, programs, project, and/or event.
- Food Trucks: Showcase the tasty flavors of your food truck at First Friday.
- Applications for Street Performers & Musicians, Non-profit Groups and Food Trucks are open from the 1st-15th of the month preceding First Friday (e.g. To participate in October First Friday, non-profit groups will need to register between September 1-15).
- Brazos Valley Farmers' Market: Brazos Valley Farmers' Market is a partner of First Friday. Vendors at First Friday that are featured at Brazos Valley Farmers' Market must apply to become a vendor through the Brazos Valley Farmers' Market process.
- Art 979: Art 979 is a partner of First Friday: Vendors at First Friday that feature for-sale artwork, jewelry, photography.
- Religious Affiliated Organizations: Churches affiliated organizations may apply for First Friday quarterly to interact with and educate First Friday attendees about their programs and events.
- Non-partisan Voter Registration Organizations: Non-partisan Voter Registration Organizations may apply for First Friday quarterly to interact with and educate First Friday attendees.
- Organizations and vendors that do not fit the above applications are not eligible to participate at First Friday. This includes independent distributors of commercial products (such as Avon, Scentsy, and the like).
- Fundraising activities, including fundraising for sports teams and clubs, is not allowed.
- Any individual or group who sets up without permission from the Destination Bryan will be asked to leave.
- No soliciting of any kind.
- All rules and guidelines outlined on each application must be followed.