- The Brazos Valley Farmers' Market will be selling locally grown produce & handmade goods along Main Street in front of the Queen Theatre from 5:00PM - 9:00PM.
- See classic cars along Main Street in front of Hudson Barber Emporium.
- Check out the all new Art979 Art Loop - a dedicated area during each First Friday to give local artists an opportunity to share their talent with patrons.
Street Performers & Live Music
- Join The Grand Stafford Theater for a free show featuring Louisiana rockers LVVRS with support from Taylor Young Band! Doors open at 7:30PM and the show starts at 8:00PM.
- Watch Ballet Folklórico Los Altos de Jalisco perform traditional dances near Mr. G's Pizzeria.
- Charity & Friends creates smiles with free face painting and balloon twisting right by Papa Perez and The Lasalle Courtyard!
- Watch live weaving & spinning demonstrations by the Brazos Spinners & Weavers Guild out front of The Corner of Time Antiques & Collectibles.
- Listen to live rock music performed by Animal Teeth near Acme Glass on Main Street.
- Check out Aiden Ross playing acoustic pop music near Mr. G's Pizzeria!
- Watch live freestyle dances by The Freestyle Underground Street Dancers on Bryan Avenue.
- Listen to classic rock & blues music performed by Taylor Jones near The Palace Theater.
- Tune into the Carter Creek Pickers, an old-time acoustic string band near the Varisco Building.
- Check out Juan Barco playing folk, alternative & indie rock music out front of Billy's Grille & Bar.
- See magic tricks performed by Jaden the Magician near Carnegie History Center.
- Hire An Artist is offering free face painting at 110 North Main Street.
- Enjoy blue & rock music performed by Nick Roman out front of Catalena Hatters!
- Listen to a mix of indie-pop music performed by The Pet Peeves at 110 North Main Street.
- Check out Cuerdas Exclusivas out near 3rd Floor playing a mix of Mexican, country-rock music!
- Listen to James Melson near Corner of Time Antiques & Collectibles playing acoustic-soul music.
Downtown Business Specials
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church will be open from 6:00PM - 9:00PM passing out free cookies from The Chocolate Gallery. Movin' Melvin will also be performing on the front steps from 7:00PM - 9:00PM.
- Enjoy Happy Hour with 1/2 off cocktails + spirits from 5:00PM - 6:00PM at Ronin Farm & Restaurant.
- The Tipsy Trinket will be offering $10 First Friday Flights, $5 Chips and Salsa, $5 Archer Roose canned wines and more!
- Swing by Busha's Custom Cookies and enjoy their new cookie of the month, White Chocolate Red Velvet. Spend $10 to get a free drop cookie!
- Hang out at Blackwater Draw and enjoy free, live music inside by the Jacie Elliott Band from 7:00PM - 10:00PM. Blackwater will also be tapping their newest seasonal offering: Hop Damn No. 08 TALUS as well as their Spring Lager: Helles Bock. Plus the Blackwater Draw Bites food truck will be open slinging their delicious grub!
- Enjoy free, live music at Murphy's Law Pub featuring Kerosene Pipe Dreams starting at 9:00PM!
- Texas Rose Boutique will be hosting "Elegant Envy" offering botox, wellness injections, and fillers all day. Appointments and walk-ins are also welcome! They will also have a new product line launching with more details to be announced on First Friday. Enjoy samples from "My Drink Bomb" too!
- Come hang with Tavo Coffee Co. & Bygone Vintage to shop a brand new selection of vintage sweaters, jackets, and A&M GEAR!